LJR Air Jordan 4 Retro Red Lacquer Leather 719864-600
The Air Jordan 4 Retro is a popular and iconic sneaker model produced by Jordan Brand, a subsidiary of Nike. It’s known for its classic design, distinct features, and significance in both basketball and sneaker culture. Here are some key features and information about the Air Jordan 4 Retro:
- Design: The Air Jordan 4 Retro features a high-top silhouette with a combination of leather and mesh materials on the upper. It’s known for its distinctive plastic wing eyelets, which provide both style and support. The sneaker typically includes a visible Air-Sole unit in the heel for cushioning and comfort.
- Release History: The Air Jordan 4 was originally released in 1989. Since then, it has been re-released in various colorways and collaborations. Some of the most famous colorways include the “Bred” (black/red), “White Cement,” “Fire Red,” and “Military Blue.”
- Collaborations: The Air Jordan 4 Retro has been part of several high-profile collaborations, most notably the “Eminem x Carhartt” and “Travis Scott” editions, which have become highly sought after by collectors.
- Cultural Impact: The Air Jordan 4 Retro holds a special place in sneaker culture and is considered one of the most iconic and beloved Jordan models. It gained further recognition through its appearance in Spike Lee’s film “Do the Right Thing.”
- Performance: While the Air Jordan 4 was initially designed as a basketball shoe, it has also been embraced for its fashion and lifestyle appeal. The shoe offers good ankle support and cushioning for both on-court and off-court wear.
- Collectibility: Retro releases of classic Air Jordan models like the Air Jordan 4 are highly collectible, and the resale market for rare colorways and collaborations can be lucrative.
The Air Jordan 4 Retro continues to be a staple in sneaker culture, and new releases, reissues, and collaborations keep it relevant and sought after among sneaker enthusiasts and fans of the Jordan Brand.